Ntel In Trouble?: MTN Set To Launch 4G LTE In Nigeria - KASYSLEEK BLOG

Premium Blog for Tech News, Gadgets/App Reviews, How To's , Android Tricks and More

Breaking

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ntel In Trouble?: MTN Set To Launch 4G LTE In Nigeria

MTN set to launch fast 4G LTE in nigeria

MTN has being rolling out new data and call packages in other to entice its customers.

Its seems the competition is now much tougher than before especially in 4G aspect. 

From new data plans to acquisition of Visafone, MTN is gradually pulling a bunny out of its hat.

It about time

Since MTN already launched 4G LTE in Cameron last year it only a matter of time before they"ll launch 4G in Nigeria.

MTN is about to give the green light to launch Fourth Generation Long Term Evolution (4G LTE) in Nigeria using its 800MHz frequency acquired from Visafone earlier this year.

According to MTN executive office Mr Ferdinand Moolman 
"The main reason of MTN acquire Visafone was to get access to the frequency which would allow it to roll out LTE"
I just hope MTN 4G LTE plan will be reliable, and won't zap like The Flash trying to catch Dr Wells

Who Can guess the three cities that will get MTN 4G LTE first???



9 comments:

  1. Lagos should be the first if it drops here in naija

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to look at new things you post…

    my blog ... Sara Domi makeup artist Austin ()

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend
    your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this
    your broadcast provided bright clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I quite like looking through an article that can make people think.
    Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same
    comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's an remarkable article in favor of all the web people; they will
    get benefit from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog.
    You have some reallly good articles and I believe I would be a good
    asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

    Please blast me an email if interested. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just like the helpful information you provide on your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and test once more right here frequently.

    I'm quite certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff right right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Us A Comment Below, We Would Love To Know Your Thought On This Articles/Post.

Pages